A cookie is a file downloaded onto your machine (computer or mobile device) for storing data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity that installed it.
The information collected via cookies may include the date and time you visited the website, the pages you viewed, the time you spent on our website and the websites you visited before and after visiting our site.
The purpose of this cookies policy is to provide you with clear and precise information on the cookies used on our Website (the “Cookies Policy”). For more information on the cookies used on our Website, please email your questions to the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
Type of cookies used on the website
Our Website uses the cookies described below.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are sent to your computer and handled only by us to improve the operation of the Website. Information collected is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience. These cookies remain in your browser for longer. This allows us to recognise you when you return to the Website and tailor the content offered to your preferences.
- Third-party analytics cookies: Interacting with the content of our Website can also cause the installation of third-party cookies (e.g., when you click on social network buttons or watch videos hosted on our Website). Third-party cookies are installed by other domains; not ours. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse those websites.
- Our Website uses Google Analytics audience measurement system, Facebook, First Party, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, Instagram, Issuu and Opinion Stage. These tools allow us to know how users interact with our Website. We use “persistent” cookies. Persistent cookies store data on your terminal that can be accessed and processed during a deﬁned time period by the owner of the cookie. This time period could be anything from a few minutes to several years.
Below is a list of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed
- Technical cookies. These cookies allow you to browse a webpage, platform or application and use the options of the services you ﬁnd there. For instance, they are used for monitoring web traffic and data communication, identifying the session, providing access to restricted areas, remembering elements in an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, performing a request for enrolment or participa-tion in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the playing of audiovisuals, and sharing content via social networks.
- Personalisation cookies. These allow you to access the service and have some general characteristics predeﬁned based on a series of criteria found in your terminal, such as language, browser type with which you are accessing the service, regional conﬁguration from where you are accessing the service, etc.
- Analytics cookies. These cookies allow monitoring and analysing user behaviour on a website. Information collected via this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for creating the browsing proﬁles of users of these sites, applications and platforms. This allows introducing improve-ments based on the analysis of user usage of the service.